Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September 7, 2010: "Wedding World""

 Like many brides, I began my wedding journey with one thought in mind; to have the wedding of my dreams. I quickly came to the realization that temptations were all around me. You see, in Wedding World everything is beautiful. It's this magical place that all brides travel to the instant that a beautiful diamond is placed on their finger. The problem is that this magical place doesn't have street signs or gps devices. Brides often float freely on a cloud made of ribbon, lace, organza and silk. All of the food tastes of chocolate and buttercream. There are no bad hair days in Wedding World, and everyone smiles as they tell you how radiant you look.
I admit that I was briefly lost in this World before being rescued by my groom. After our wedding, I came to the realization that there was a vacancy where my wedding planning thoughts used to linger.
Weddings are my passion, and it is my goal to navigate brides through this place we call Wedding World.
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment